FACE TO FACE FIRE SAFETY TRAINING
Some of the benefits of face to face training include:
- Opportunity for group discussion and peer to peer learning
- Improved focus as distractions are minimised
- Better understanding as participants can address any issues straight away
- Adaptability – Teachers can tailor gestures, tone of voice and vocabulary to best suit the audience
We also offer accredited online fire safety training.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR FIRE SAFETY TRAINING?
- 2 hour face to face training session
- Opportunity to practice setting off fire extinguishers
- Video presentations
- Question & answer opportunity
- Certificate of attendance for each candidate
Knowing when to stay and fight a fire and when to evacuate is half the challenge and our training gives excellent insight into making this decision to minimise any injuries and damage. At KJ Fire Safety we provide fire safety training that teaches candidates how to prevent and respond to fire in the workplace. We use a mixture of interactive training techniques that include practical and theoretical learning. Our training covers many factors including:
- General fire prevention practices
- Personal responsibilities in preventing an outbreak of fire at work
- Understanding the need for effective fire emergency procedures
- What to do in the event of a fire
- Correct evacuation procedures tailored to your building
- Different types of fire extinguishers
- Different classes of fire
- Use of fire fighting equipment
We will discuss your exact requirements at the time of booking.